Sunday, May 12, 2013

Pause and Take a Breath . . .

 
  
     Back in December, I had decided to put this blog on hiatus because I just had run out of steam on what I wanted to do with this blog.  I had lost interest and just wasn't feeling it any more.  Then I happened across the A to Z Challenge and suddenly, I felt new life.  After those 30 days in April had passed I had more focus on what I wanted to do with this blog, I had met a lot of interesting people, seen a lot of terrifically creative blogs, heard from so many new friends, my followers had increased, I had more ideas than ever before, and this generated more interest in this blog.

     Surprises await . . .let's begin by celebrating spring, yes! it's finally arrived . . .

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Good luck keeping the momentum going from the challenge. Though we're still having some very cool days, and frost at night...yes Spring has finally made it.