Saturday, October 1, 2011

A Little Something Extra . . .Saturday

     If you check out my "Notable Links" on the left hand side of my blog, you will notice that they are constantly evolving and changing.  One of my favorite sites is "Feeling Stitchy".  If you haven't checked it out, please do.  They have a stitch along each month and I just love it!  There is a free pattern and weekly updates, plus they feature some of the work of those who are participating in the stitch along.  Right now they are doing a Halloween stitch along.

     Back in August they advertised a contest through DonkeyWolf.  I decided to enter. The contest closes at midnight on September 30.  I'll let you know how I do.  I submitted a piece of my stitched work and an essay of 750 words about why my work is awesome.  Keep checking my blog for updates.


     Speaking of contests, "Feeling Stitchy" is also sponsoring a contest.  It's called "Covered in Stitches".  Check out their site to find out what the contest is all about.  The contest ends on November 7th so you still have time to enter, if you're interested.

No comments: