At daybreak there is:
electricity in the air
traffic is just beginning
people are waking up, cooking breakfast, getting dressed for the day
the air grows heavy
cars sit in driveways
people lounge on porches, drink cold drinks, relax
|Sunrise or Sunset? You decide.|
3. Is there a particular reason that you walk?
(i.e. for health, as stress relief, a family activity, to think, or just because?)
4. Do you like to walk with others or alone?
5. Do you listen to music while you walk or do you prefer silence?
6. Do you prefer to walk outside or inside?
7. What season do you find best for taking a walk outside?
8. Do you like to walk around your neighborhood or do you travel somewhere else to walk?
9. How much time a day do you spend walking?
10. How often during the week do you go walking?
*Describe an extraordinary walk that you've taken. . . .