Monday, November 8, 2010

NaNoWriMo Day #7

     Whew!  This is an exhausting exercise.  But I am doing it. I plan to complete it.  My motto has been "Yes I Can" through this entire process.  Right now I am gunning for the half way mark of 25,000 words.  Only 8,861 words to reach that goal.  I'm going to do something special to celebrate when I reach that goal.
     My total word count this morning is 16,139.  This is an official word count.  I have 33,861 more words to go.  I finally made my goal of finishing by Nov. 25. 
     I am told that the second week is the roughest one.  I don't think it's going to be that rough for me.  I have a solid story with what I believe to be solid characters.  The story is developing and I have an actual direction that I'm working toward.  I have notes set aside to move the story forward.  I have an idea about the turning point and resolution for the story.  It could all change.  But I'm confident that plans are in place to take me to the finish. 
     I sail into Day #8. . .

No comments: