Monday, November 14, 2011

NaNoWriMo #13

     Yesterday was a bust and today, I'm just not feeling it.  I've thought about giving it up for this year.  My heart just isn't in it with everything that's going on around me. 
      Some of it's good, like beautiful weather and I want to be outside.  I've been raking leaves and going for walks, went to the park this afternoon and scuffed through the red, orange, yellow leaves that have fallen.  The leaves look so beautiful laying in the overlong green grass.  I got to see a couple of cat friends that I always stop to pet and talk to on my walks.   (And then, some of it's not so good.)
     It's not looking like today is going to generate any new word count.  I'm not quite ready to give up yet.  Tomorrow evening, I have cleared everything from my calendar and I'm going to spend the evening writing.  Hopefully I can get back on track.  I hope that actually works out.  I'll keep you posted . . .
    
 
© Lydia Lowe  11/2011

1 comment:

jones said...

stick with it