Friday, November 25, 2011

NaNoWriMo #24

     Logged another 3,320 words on Thursday.  I now have a back story for Zelda.  Back stories take up a lot of words.  In the re-write, I'm sure the back story will be abbreviated or even eliminated for Zelda and Gwendolyn.  These are more character studies than actual story plot points.
     I'm slogging through the word count and getting the novel written.  I like it better when the plot is moving, fast.  The first draft is always going to have issues.  I'm just getting the story down and trying to find out what the story is about, who the characters are, if there are any other characters that want to spin-off.  Apparently there is another story within this one.  I'm wondering if I could possibly make this into a trilogy?
     Hmmmm. . . could this be a three-fer ???

© Lydia Lowe  11/2011

No comments: