Monday, November 21, 2011

NaNoWriMo #20

     Few words were written yesterday.  It was hard to sit down to write, after the blow-out that was Saturday.  Yesterday, I just wasn't feeling it.   I wrote but not for long and not many words,
     Tonight I have a meeting to go to and it won't wrap up until about 9:00 p.m. so I doubt much will be written tonight.  Although today, I'm feeling ready to get back to it.  By tomorrow night, I bet I'll be chomping at the bit to write. 
     I have roughly 13,000 words to go to finish.  The end is in sight.  Yeah!  I wondered this year if I was going to make it or not.  It's looking better and better all the time.  Still not there yet, but I can see 50,000 words from here.  Faint on the horizon, but it looks like a bright, shiny, happy place.  (Of course, maybe that's the glare off the binocular lenses.)
     Headed off to 50,000 word land on the NaNo map in my paper sailboat . . .

© Lydia Lowe  11/2011

No comments: