Sunday, November 20, 2011

NaNoWriMo #19

      I made a giant leap forward on my novel yesterday.  I went from 28,984 to 36,610.  That's like a lot of words, or something.  I don't know if I have enough gray matter left to figure up how many words that is right now.  Maybe later on.
     I feel completely brain dead.  I'm not sure which way is up at this point.  I have sat so long in one spot that I feel like I have become attached to my recliner.  I think I'm going to have to have someone cut me free from the chair.  (Not really, but it sounds cool, doesn't it? or maybe not, at this point I have no idea-everything seems pretty funny, although not necessarily funny HA HA but more like funny strange-am I rambling? does any of this make any sense?)
     At least now I'm caught up and I've made a giant leap forward.  Plus I solved my plot problem!  YES!  I thought this story was about a possible reincarnation but it turns out, that it isn't about that at all.  It's about something else entirely.  Think "Quantum Leap" meets "Back to the Future" or something like that.  Maybe not entirely those two movies, but pretty close.  No, come to think of it that's not right at all.  I'll figure it out and get back to you.
      I can't believe how complicated the plot has become or how many characters have showed up that I hadn't planned on.  It's pretty amazing.  This book is going to be way more that 50,000 words.  The re-write is going to be something else yet again.
     On to day #20 . . .


© Lydia Lowe  11/2011

1 comment:

olcoachjones said...

What a day!!!
Terrific...on the way to 50000+
Wow-weee