Sunday, November 27, 2011

NaNoWriMo #26

     Nothing to add to the word count yesterday.  Saturday's are not very good day's to write.  They could be, if I'd organize my day better.  But really, everyone needs one day where they don't get right into the day immediately and can take some time to just putter about the house and relax.  With that said, writing generally relaxes me more than anything else that I do.  Except maybe when I'm on a deadline, like I am now.  Sometimes the deadline is not as relaxing.
      I should finish my novel today.  Or part of it.  Rather than "finish it" let's say "reach 50,000 words".  I really think I'm looking at a trilogy.  I also have a thought that this story may change considerably during the re-write stage.  I have all kinds of things cooking in my brain right now.
     See you tomorrow at the finish line . . .

 © Lydia Lowe  11/2011 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great going!!!