Saturday, November 5, 2011

NaNoWriMo #4

     I can't keep anything straight right now.  I'm just kinda going around in a daze.  This always happens near the end of the first week.  It takes about that long to get into a writing routine.  And to not let it matter that everything else in my life is in a mess.  I'll set it all right beginning December 1st.  But for now, it's all about the story.
     Last night it was suppose to be Flynn and then Andy telling their stories.  But that darn Ann Marie!  I was going along with Flynn, finding out that he has a vulnerable side and is maybe not quite as fearless as he pretends to be.  He's feeling his age and his limited abilities, but he's pressing on.  I think he's trying to impress a girl.  He really shouldn't do that because I can tell you, it's going to end badly.
     Then it was Andy's turn to advance his part of the story.  I had his name titled and his section ready to go.  When out of nowhere, Ann Marie just took over the story.  She just gushed and I couldn't shut her up.  You see, she just got a job and she was so very happy.  I guess it was about time to start mixing it up and interweaving the story.
     Anyway, I'm not sure where the story is going from here after all these unexpected developments.  But I'll keep you posted.  I know the ending just not how I'm going to get there.  Stay tuned for further information.

© Lydia Lowe  11/2011 

No comments: