Thursday, November 24, 2011

NaNoWriMo #23

     I forgot to update my word count last night.  Honestly, this is the first time that has happened.  Updating my word count is what I'm all about.  So, my word count, which currently sits at 44,663 words, is two days worth of word count.
     I am so tired.  I've come a long way but I'm tired.  I've got 5,337 words to "win".  The end is in sight.  I have the day off tomorrow and I'm going to try to finish my word count.  I don't know if that will happen right now, but that is the plan. 
     The 50,000 word limit is a far cry from the finished story.  My novel grew the more I wrote and turned into something that I never expected.  I learned a lot more last year, when I wrote my first novel, than I realized.
     Needing a nap, or a good-night's sleep, or both . . . 

© Lydia Lowe  11/2011

No comments: